Etsy Shop Preview: Glasses

I am tantalizingly close to finally getting my Etsy shop up and running. I'm just waiting on getting my credit card (need one to set up an Etsy shop, pay for fees, etc.) and getting a few details in order like photographing my products, deciding prices, figuring out packaging, and finishing up some products I'm working on.

What I can show you so far are the glasses I've made. I'm bad at deciding on prices, but I think the yarn glasses will be $10 or $15 and the ones that took more time and supplies will be $20.

Yarn Nerd Frames : Pink/Orange


Yarn Nerd Frames : Blue/Green


Yarn Nerd Frames : Dark Purple


Yarn Grandma Frames : Pink/Orange


Yarn Grandma Frames : Blue/Green



Rhinestone Nerd Frames : Pink/Purple


Sunglasses : Studded Wayfarers


Sunglasses : Disco Mirror



[I used my ironing board cover as a background. Isn't it the cutest?!]

No comments: