My Birthday Theme Songs

Every year since I was 17, I've chosen a birthday theme song for each birthday. It's a song that I love and I think describes me/how I feel.
I've decided that this year my birthday theme song will be Rockstar 101 by Rihanna. I recently fell in love with it. It's so bad ass and danceable (a birthday theme requirement.) Enjoy the sexy bad ass music video.




My previous birthday theme songs:

20 : Confessions of a Teenage Girl by Bonnie McKee (I think that was what I intended my song to be but I never actually listened to the song on my birthday. I remember listening to a remix of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga a lot that weekend, so I guess maybe that was my unofficial birthday theme song.)
19 : When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls
18 : Rockstar by Prima J (I now despise this song because for a long time I used it as my alarm song on my phone, so hearing the beginning of this song makes me cringe.)
17 : Turn You On by Paris Hilton

No comments: