We spent most of this terrible movie discussing plans for our dream house, which has a lot in common with the haunted mansion, so that's what we spent most of the podcast discussing. It's not like there was a ton of great stuff about the movie to talk about. We did create a very effective drinking game for you, though. You're welcome, Internet.
- title mentions
- when you can predict the next line
- when there’s a song to sing along to
- something relates directly to your life
- hidden Mickey
The Haunted Mansion Rules:
- bad jokes/innuendos
- cheesey horror movie cliches
- Casper reference
- "20 minutes tops"
- the crow
- you're reminded it's 2003
- the sound mix is really bad
- clever seamless cut between scenes
- when it reminds you of the Disneyland ride
- "forevers and evers"
Listen on iTunes, Podbean, or stay right here with the player below! Let us know what you think about this episode, suggest future episodes, or just say hi by emailing us at email@example.com or tweeting us @IntheMoviesPod!