Versatile Blogger Award

I just wanted to thank Bee for awarding me with this Versatile Blogger Award!

The rules are to share 7 facts about yourself and then award up to 10 other blogs. But, since I just shared 8 facts for the last award someone gave me, I won't bother with 7 more useless things about me.
Most of the blogs I follow are very popular, so they probably wouldn't care or notice if I "awarded" them with this. However, I would like to award Mandy from Chocolate & Cream Cake with The Versatile Blogger award. She covers a lot of topics on her blog from Nerd News to her latest obsessions. Not to mention she's very sweet and we like to talk British telly on my Facebook group I made for my friends and I to discuss our favorite British tv shows.

So, please check out Mandy's and Bee's blogs. They're both great girls. :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thank you, Tish! You're too sweet. <3