Hey, It's Christmas! (Almost!)

Oh my goodness, less than two weeks til Christmas!
I started getting into Christmas about a month ago by putting up my tree and watching Christmas movies, but being the lazy procrastinator that I am, I still haven't finished decorating my tree, or made the paper snowflakes that I've been wanting to make (and bought silver glitter glue for), or watched even half of my Christmas movies (or blogged the ones that I have watched). Now, I have to cram in as much Christmas as possible into these next two weeks! Decorating, movies, and baking everyday for the 12 Delicious Days of Christmas!!!
My goal from now until Christmas is to watch at least one Christmas movie everyday (and blog about it) and make one treat for the 12 Delicious Days of Christmas everyday (and blog it). Not to mention I still have presents to buy, make and wrap. And I want to spend as much time with Addie + family while they're here!
Goodness, goodness, goodness, this certainly is a busy time of year!
Anyway, the real point of this post is to share this lovely website, Hey, It's Christmas! It's a digital Christmas album for you to listen to this holiday season.
I love it so much, I recorded it (ya, I'm a computer nerd and figured out how to do that) and was going to make it into mp3s so I could add it to my Christmas music in my iTunes and listen to it on my walk to/from work on my iPhone. And then I found this page where you can actually download it properly. Much easier, and now I know the artists.
My favorites are Baby, It's Cold Outside and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. They're all what I think people call "indie" style artists, which makes for unique, mellow Christmas music.
I hope you'll give it a listen and add it to your Christmas playlist. It will help you get into the Christmas spirit!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: