Christmas Movies

The Christmas season is beginning for me. I've put up my tree, I've started watching Christmas movies, and I've started buying Christmas presents. I'll share all of my Christmas adventures with you as they happen, but today I'm talking movies. Christmas movies.

As a cinephile, I watch movies based on the mood I'm in or the mood I want to be in. So, naturally, the best way for me to get into and enjoy the Christmas spirit is to watch Christmas movies!

Here's the list of the movies I already have and plan on watching this Christmas season (and probably well into January if I don't get through them all before Christmas- my Christmas season can last as long as I want it to).

A Christmas Carol (2009)
A Christmas Story
Eight Crazy Nights
Elf
The Family Stone
Four Christmases
Fred Claus
Frosty the Snowman
The Holiday

Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Home Alone 3
Home Alone 4
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
It's a Wonderful Life
The Little Drummer Boy
Love Actually
Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Olive the Other Reindeer
The Polar Express
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Santa Baby
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
The Santa Clause
The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Scrooge (1951)

And then I decided to look for more Christmas movies and found a list on Wikipedia, so I went a little crazy adding all these to my list of movies to get which I haven't seen.

Mickey's Christmas Carol
Christmas in Wonderland
Jack Frost
Noel
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
Santa's Slay
Shrek the Halls
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Santa Baby 2: Christmas Maybe
Surviving Christmas

I would love to hear your Christmas movie suggestions and any comments or reviews of the movies I've chosen to watch. What are your favorite Christmas movies?

No comments: