Short Films

I've found some really great short films on YouTube lately. I'm usually not a fan of short films because they're just too, well, short. I don't feel like a story can be told in just a few minutes. They usually feel incomplete. However, I found these short films intriguing and entertaining, even if only for a short time.

DysEnchanted
A group of fairy tale heroins meet for their weekly group therapy session. Featuring Alexis Bledel and Jim Belushi.


Whatever We Do
An engaged man's party animal best friend comes for a visit and stirs up old issues. Featuring Tim Roth, Robert Downey Jr., Amanda Peet, and Zooey Deschanel. Directed by Kevin Connolly.



Apricot
A man asks his date some personal questions and she remembers through flashbacks. Strange and beautiful.


A Short Love Story
A beautifully animated, cute love story by animator Carlos Lascano.



I'm Here
A robot love story. So sweet and quite funny. Written and directed by Spike Jonze.



No comments: