10 Things I Love Sunday

1. Whatever You Like by Anya Marina Music Video



I thought the store was really cute until I realized is was a SEX store. Actually, I still think it's cute. I was surprised and happy to see the adorable Justin Kirk (Andy from Weeds) in the video. I love sweet, mellow covers of hip hop songs. Like Hot in Herre by Jenny Owen Youngs.

2. Tree Covered Paths

They're so magical, like they must lead to another world.


3. ZooBorns

"The Newest and Cutest Exotic Baby Animals from Zoos and Aquariums Around the World!"
AKA: Cuteness Overload. Guaranteed to brighten up your day.


4. This Desk & Shelves

I am definitely going to do something like this someday.

5. QI


My new favorite British television show. It's edutainment! You'll actually learn a lot of interesting facts while laughing your ass off at the comedian guests.
Here's one episode to get you started. Watch the rest of this series here.






6. Inspirational Words



7. Unblock Me for the iPhone

I'm totally addicted to this game. I always loved that Traffic Jam game, and this is the same thing. Except you don't have to set up a new puzzle for yourself every time. If you don't know this game; the point is to move the blocks around until you can slide the red block out the gap. They only move in a straight line (whichever way they're lengthwise.) It can be very tricky and take some strategic thought. Sometimes I get it in like 10 seconds, but sometimes it takes me a couple minutes. I'm on puzzle 224 out of 400 beginner puzzles. There are also intermediate and expert levels. A pretty good deal for a free game.

8. Beautiful Things Made from Paper


9. Promise Tangeman's Wedding

Promise Tangeman is an artist/designer. She posted pictures of her wedding album on her blog. Besides that it was in a church and there were about a million people there, I would love a wedding like this. (Not that I really want a wedding at all.) And I love the photos and poses.


10. Hot Air Balloons

I really want to go in one someday.

No comments: