Lemme Twitter Dat!

I follow some pretty interesting people on Twitter, so I thought I'd share them with you and explain why I follow them. I follow most of them because it's an easy way to see blog updates to all my favorite blogs in one list. They are in order starting with the people I most recently started following, just because that's the order they are in when I look at my list on Twitter.

Ian Somerhalder - uh... cuz he's hot.



Sarah Silverman - she's funny. "My dog's breath smells like all the farts in the world passed through my grandpa's teeth. True story."



Zoe Kravitz - she's cool.



Daveigh Chase - she's cool and i'm obsessed with S. Darko.


Waffles + Falalfels Girls - i'm still trying to figure out what exactly they are, and they tweet funny, random stuff. "we watch movies not films"



Riley Keough - she's cool.



Daydream Lily Blog - blog updates.



Holly Neufeld - crafty girl, blog updates.



Jillian Mercado - she's the girl in charge of Buzz Video Blog Net.


Sky Ferreira - she's a cool bitch. "me and @mattirwinlondon just stumbled upon some guy jacking of on Chat Roulette we said nice tattoo,he stops and types thanks."

Katie Haddox - crafty girl, blog updates.



Rachel Denbow - crafty girl, blog updates.



Ke$ha - she's a badass chick, i love her music.



Le Blog de Betty - blog updates.



Naomi Davis - blog updates, and she has the cutest bulldog ever!



Katie Shelton - crafty girl, blog updates, one of my favorite blogs.



Leigh-Ann Keffer - crafty girl, blog updates.



Maedchenmitherz - crafty girl, blog updates.




Bleubird Vintage - crafty girl, blog updates, one of my favorite blogs.



Jessica Whitmore - my friend, and fellow Runaway Girl



Skye Sweetnam - cool chick, love her music.



Elsie Flannigan - crafty girl, blog updates, one of my favorite blogs.



Ashley Greene - uh... i dunno, she's a cool, young hollywood girl.



Zooey Deschanel - okay, she's only tweeted three times, but it's Zooey Deschanel!



Cory Kennedy - she's cool, blog updates.



Audrey Kitching - she's cool, buzznet updates.



Kat Dennings - she's cool and she tweets funny. "Vancouver? I barely knew her!"



Stevie Ryan - she's cool and makes videos.




Hanna Beth - she's cool, buzznet updates.




Camilla Belle - she's cool.



Raquel Reed - she's cool, buzznet updates.




Twinkie Chan - she's crafty, she's cute, she's cool, blog updates.



Kora Burnham - my friend, fellow Runaway Girl, amazing artist.

No comments: