The Doctor's Companions Ep. 13: *Sobbing*



This week, we just bawl our eyes out for an hour. Just kidding. Juliana does tear up a bit, though. But, first we go on a bit of tangent wherein I proclaim my desire for fan art from our existent fans, point out that I left my window open so we might hear some outdoor noises like the scary knife sharpening truck that patrols my neighbourhood, and then a breeze from the window blows a plastic bag down which scares the crap out of Juliana and Linda (apologies if that bursts your ear drums or scares your neighbour).

But, back to the show; we answer this week's question of which two baddies we'd like to see battle, and I poke holes in the science of the whole situation (to avoid my feelings?) before admitting the final scene made my eyes leak.

The next day, as I was editing the two episodes we recorded, I took it upon myself to make us some fan art of each of us with our favorite Doctor. So convenient that we each have a different favorite.



Listen on iTunes, Podbean, or right here using the player below! Don't forget to answer this week's question (or submit fan art!) by emailing us at doctorscompanionspodcast@gmail.com!

No comments: