Tag- I'm it!

I was tagged by Mandy of Chocolate & Cream Cake for this eight questions thing. She chose some good questions, so I felt it would be rude not to share them and my answers.

What's the best gift you've ever received?
(Read the story here.)

What book are you most looking forward to being released?
Fart With Headphones On: The Book by Michelle Vargas. I should be getting it emailed to me today!

If you had the superpower that allowed you to shapeshift into an animal—but it could only be one animal—which animal would you choose?
I would be some sort of water bird. I know that's not very interesting, but I figure- if I'm going to turn into an animal, I want to get the most out of it, right? Animals can do stuff that humans can't. If I was a water bird, I could fly and swim and walk on land. It's a 3-in-1 deal!

What cancelled TV show would you most like to see rebooted? 
Firefly! I only just watched it this past year after years of hearing about it from geeky friends. One season and a movie was not enough! I'm not usually a sci-fi fan, but this "space western" (and Doctor Who) is the exception. 

What's your dream vehicle?

Would you rather travel forward in time or backward? 
Forward! I can learn all about history if I want to- yawn. But, it actually makes me really upset that I am only going to live, like, 70 more years. I won't be able to see what becomes of the Earth and the human race hundreds or thousands of years from now! (I blame Doctor Who for making me so jealous. Only living during one century of human existence seems like such a rip off!)

What is your favorite shape or pattern? 
Stripes are always a bold choice (lately, I'm into black and white) and I also love a damask pattern.

If you could trade places for one week with a famous (or quasi-famous) person, who would you choose and why? 
I think I would like to be in Gala Darling's place for one week. I don't completely want her life, but it would be fun for a week. I'd like to dress up in all her tutus and glittery clothes, hang out with her fabulous friends, go to fun fashion events, travel all over the country, and be a writer. It would be a fun change for a week.


Now, I'm supposed to play by the rules and tag eight people to answer eight questions I make up, but I don't know eight bloggers! But, if you want to play along, feel free to use these questions by Mandy and link back to me and/or her. (And leave a link to the post in the comments, so I can read your answers!)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great answers, Tish! :)