Love Story is Really a Love Story for Winter

I watched Love Story again the other day and realized half of the movie is actually just montages of them being in love and enjoying Winter. I hate Winter and the cold and the snow, but apparently when you're in love, you love Winter, too. Well, someday when I'm in love and it's Wintertime, at least I'll know what to do.

Things You Can Do in the Winter When You're in Love

Go to a hockey game.

Picnic on the bleachers.

Walk in the rain.

Fall in the snow.

Make a snowman.

Play football.

Roll around in the snow.

Drive a really old car to your parents' house.

Go skating on a crowded outdoor rink while your dying wife watches.

Have a romantic walk in the snow on your way to the hospital.

SPOILER ALERT: She dies in the end.

P.S. It's not actually a spoiler because the opening line is
"What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died?"

P.P.S. I think the answer is "She had a lot of fun in the snow."

No comments: