I'm Lovin'...

This 2009 Glamor photoshoot. Young actresses as American icons. These are my favorites.

Alexis Bledel as Rosie the Riviter

Emma Roberts as Audrey Hepburn

Odette Yustman, Spencer Grammer, Rumer Willis as The Women of Woodstock

Emma Stone as Carrie Bradshaw

Glee's newest cast member, Darren Criss, sings one of my favorite songs, Part of Your World.



The Style Rookie
I'd heard about her and seen her on fashion blogs and fashion shows, but was reluctant to check out her blog. I finally did, and it's surprisingly cool. I like her strange style and the visual inspiration she puts together.


This pretty video of a girl riding a carousel horse underwater.

[It's quite long, you get the idea after a minute. It's just pretty.]

The Girls with Glasses holiday song.

No comments: