Chocolate Chip Scones



After having those Oreo Cookie Cookies (which were slightly disappointing) I was craving more chocolate treats, so I thought I'd make something a little different.





Recipe: The Joy of Vegan Baking

Changes: Margarine instead of vegan butter (just because I didn't have butter), double the chocolate chips (the secret to most of my recipes is either add chocolate chips or double the amount), just a little brown sugar on top instead of cinnamon sugar (cinnamon and chocolate just don't go together)

Reviews: Everyone who had one (or more) at work loved them. One girl said it was her first scone and it was amazing, Scott said he had two, Linda said she's never had a scone that was actually good, they're always dry but mine were really moist and delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the runaway girls? I thought you guys were supposed to do videos last month?

Tish said...

We're all busy busy busy with work, school, life. No one's had time to make videos, but I hope we will soon!