My Favorite Hang Out: Day Two

The next day at the cemetery...

SHROOMS!


For anyone who thought I was weird for hanging out in a cemetery...

Do you understand why I love it so much, now? It's beautiful!

A very impressive stone.

Very strange tree standing by itself.

Love the really old stones.


I feel bad for the stones like these in the ground that get covered over.

Just so beautiful...

How kind to make your tombstone practical as well as pretty.

From this angle it looks like they stuck a bench in front of someone else's stone, but the info's on the other side, so it's really the back.

Oldies are goodies.


This one's for someone who loves eggs.

I discovered my new favorite area of the cemetery.





I love the rows, the hedges, the warped trees. Reminds me of Alice running through a garden chasing the white rabbit...

This is the only ominous part of cemeteries, I think. Stones with names and birth dates, but no death date... Yet...
He's waiting for you, Violet...


I found a favorite crippled tree.




I attempted to take outfit photos using my mini tripod and camera's self-timer.
Didn't quite make it the first time...




And then I saw some people, so I decided it was time to leave.
I don't find hanging out in a cemetery disrespectful, unless there are other people around to think I'm being disrespectful. With no one around, no one cares. But I do feel a bit rude just wandering around for fun, when there are people there actually wanting some peace and quiet to mourn or whatever people go cemeteries for...

[In case you missed Day One]

No comments: