Coming Attractions: Sucker Punch


I've been excited for this movie for... I can't remember, but a long time. I was excited for it after only knowing the cast and the summary. Crazy girls in a mental institution and a crazy fantasy dream world? Right up my alley. Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens, Jena Malone, and Abbie Cornish? Even better.

I got my first visual taste of the movie when IMDb.com released movie posters for each character. I got even more excited seeing how big and intense this dream world was going to be.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I checked out the movie's Wikipedia page to try and get as much information about this movie as possible, and got more and more excited and interested in this movie the more I read about it.

Finally, I got my first real look at this movie when the teaser trailer from Comic-Con was released. Check out the craziness.


It's such a tease! As excited as I am for this movie, knowing that I have to wait until September 24th for a real trailer and until March 25th for the movie is torture. It better not disappoint after all this anticipation.

No comments: