Hiatus

I'm going to take a break from my blog for a few weeks. As you can see, I haven't been blogging much lately. I feel like I've been obligation blogging; just doing my scheduled posts (10 Things I Love Sunday, Let Them Eat Cake, Fashion Friday) out of guilt.

I'm going to take a break from posting and work on writing better quality posts. I want to post more reviews/features on movies, telly, music, websites, videos, artists and more DIYs and showing off my crafts. I used to love writing and was good at it. I want to get back to really putting effort into my writing and writing good quality articles about stuff I like.

Besides blogging, I have other projects I'm hoping to start soon. I'm making lots of stuff for my coming-soon-Etsy shop, possibly starting a cake business, and I have a ton of video ideas that I want to do.

I'm starting my first job (at Michaels- Yay! So excited!) this week, so I'll be going to a transition period where I figure out how to balance my work schedule and all of my creative projects work.

When I'm back in a few weeks, I'll have lots of good articles stocked up to start posting, and lots of stuff going on to post about. I hope you'll wait for me and keep reading once I start posting again.

Have a great Summer!

xoxo
.tish

No comments: