Coming Attractions

I think it's time for another edition of Coming Attractions. I'm always watching all the newest movie trailers, so I've added a few more movies to my "Movies to See" list.

The Nature of Existence


I find documentaries about religion and stuff like this really interesting. I'm not religious, but I like learning about other people, including religions, cultures, etc. I also really enjoyed Religulous which took a light-hearted look at the different religions. And I just got Oh My God, which is about religions, and I really want to watch it.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Undead


It looks strange and funny. And strangely funny. I feel like the trailer doesn't really show enough of the storyline, so I want to see it just to see what's really going on. But the premise is enough to intrigue me.

Twelve

The trailer makes it look like a really dark, gritty movie about drug dealing but then it turns into something like Gossip Girl. That girl even looks like a pouty Blair Waldorf. I think overall, though, it will be dark and dangerous and scandalous. Hopefully there's a solid plot to hold it up.

TiMER


Looks like the kind of movie that makes you really think about your life and love. Like, what is a soul mate, anyway? I bet tons of people (mostly women) would love a timer like that. Seems like so many girls are just counting down til their wedding day like that makes everything okay if they can get married. I'd rather have fun with a hot boy like that than worry about finding my soul mate.

No comments: