10 Things I Love Sunday

1. Ow, my eyes.


2. Pretty Hands


3. Wishes & Dreams

These pictures gave me a great idea. I'm going to get two pretty jars or bottles and label them "Wishes" and "Dreams". Whenever I come up with a dream for my life, I'll write it down, roll it up and tie it with a bow. Whenever I have a wish, I'll take a star, make my wish and put it in the wish jar. I think it will look super cute and be a nice thing to do.

4. Cupcakes Owning Muffins


5. Disco Pills


6. Tiger Dog


7. Sleep

I need some more.

8. Remember Me

A really sweet love story. Love Robert Pattinson's character. Love the ending.

9. So Cute


10. Embracing What Makes You Special



P.S. If you like the images I use for these posts, then you might want to check out my weheartit.com page. You can see all the images that I find and 'heart', including pretty pictures and fashion looks.

No comments: