10 Things I Love Sunday

1. Stay by Skye Sweetnam ft. Ak'sent

I keep playing it over and over and over. So addicted!



2. 17 by Sky Ferreira

Another song I'm totally addicted to. And the music video is pretty cool, too.



3.
Josh Groban on Never Mind the Buzzcocks

I didn't really know anything about Josh Groban except that he sang that operatic song "You Raise Me Up" until I saw him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks (one of my favorite shows.) He is absolutely hilarious. And he has such a nice, sweet face.





4. Capes


5. Fire and Neon


A band from my hometown, Kemptville. Most of the bands from there are hardcore screamo, so I was surprised to find this really cool non-screamo band. I'm bad at describing music, but they list their influences as Muse, Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Killers, Stars, Death Cab for Cutie, Lights, MGMT, Depeche Mode, and White Lies. Go to their MySpace to listen to their music.

6. True Blood Promo Posters

Oh, man I'm excited for Season 3 to begin June 13th!


7. Tree Hugging


8. Pretty Cigarettes




9. Terrariums


10. Evanna Lynch

No comments: