10 Things I Love Sunday

1. Mia Wasikowska on the cover of Teen Vogue
Love her new hair cut!
[P.S. Her last name is pronounced Va-si-kov-ska.]

2. Valentine's Day (Today!)
Today I'm going for Chinese food with my friends Jessica & Monica because it's also the Chinese New Year today. Then we are coming back to my place to watch Nicholas Sparks movies. Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook and Nights in Rodanthe.

3. Glaze
I made heart-shaped cupcakes for Valentine's Day. I love glaze rather than icing.

4. Audrey Hepburn Poster
My BFF Kim gave this to me a few weeks ago. It goes perfectly under my shelf of cute, pink, girly things. I'm going to get it framed because I don't want it to get ruined.

5. Dexter
I just started watching it. I really like it. Dexter is strange and I like it. Also, he's cute. The show is interesting, mysterious and just a little bit creepy.

6. Get Him to the Greek Trailer
I love Russell Brand. He's reprising his role as Aldous Snow (previously seen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall) for this movie. It looks really funny. Possibly pretty stupid, but funny none the less.



7. Michael's Jewelry
I used to get weak in the knees in the baking aisles at Michael's, but now I am lusting after all the beautiful jewelry. These are some of my favorite pendants I saw last time I was there.
I must have this one for our Alice in Wonderland Tea Party in March.Have I mentioned my love for birdcages? I'm definitely getting this one.

8. My Clean & Organized Apartment
I spent all day and night yesterday cleaning and organizing everything in my apartment, top to bottom, because it really needed it and I have friends coming over today. Because I'm a very visual thinker, I can't think clearly if what I see around me is a mess. If my apartment is a mess, my mind is a mess. Cleaning my apartment cleans my brain, as well. Feels good.

9. Saturday Night Live
I haven't watched SNL in a long time because I don't stay up that late, but I've started downloading recent episodes. I'm totally in love with it. Here are some of my favorite sketches.






10. Coeur de Pirate
This adorable girl from Montreal makes beautiful French music. I just wish I could understand it better...


No comments: