New Music Today

I finally added/downloaded all this music I've been meaning to...

Some of my parents' Christmas CDs I ripped including...
(My parents have this on vinyl and one of my favorite memories of childhood Christmases is listening to this album, especially 'Feliz Navidad'. It's groovy, baby!)

Mambo #5 CD
One of the first CDs I bought as a kid. It's not even the original artists, they're all covers by "The Countdown Singers". I used to love all these songs, I don't know why I didn't put this on my computer before. Oh, right, because they aren't the original songs! Ha ha ha! Can you imagine me at 8 years old singing "I wanna have sex on the beach"? Oh, god.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Greg Laswell
(Really nice, slow acoustic version. You've probably heard it in a movie before)
Technologic - Daft Punk
Love Sex Magic - Ciara
Love Stoned - Justin Timberlake
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
We Are Golden - Mika

Some songs from the New Moon soundtrack...

Possibillity - Lykke Li (Love her!!!)
Satellite Heart - Anya Marina
I Belong to You - Muse (Love them!!!)

Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
(omg i love it, can't stop dancing to it. sex on the dancefloor, baby)



Tik Tok - Kesha
(can't stop dancing to this one, either. makes me wanna dance and party all night. the video is pretty sweet, too. i like that chick's style.)



Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue





No comments: