The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I'm off to my parents' house tomorrow right after my last exam, so I'm up late tonight packing and getting ready. And I figured I better do this Christmas blog before I go.

Some pretty pictures to get you feeling festive.
This year I had my heart set on getting a mini white or pink Christmas tree. I went with white. These adorable trees were my inspiration.

And here's my adorable little Christmas tree. Disco ball ornaments stolen from the centerpieces at Kim's work Christmas party. Garland finger knitted by me. Star made by me from foam, glue and glitter!

Here are my presents wrapped. Coincidentally (or not?) the size matches how much I like them...


I like to copy cute fonts when I hand write things. You can download the adorable font here.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a holly jolly new year!

No comments: