Let's Play 20 Questions


1. Show us the inside of something cute.
it's a secret compartment...
you have to twist it the right way to open it...
the toy faerie that came with it, jewels from a friendship candle (i think) and broken pieces of a clay heart a friend made me.

2. What's the last home cooking you had?
just made myself some breaded chick'n strips and extra crispy crinkle fries. mmm...

3. What do you miss?


4. What makes you laugh often?
the besties

5. What's your favorite word?
Foreboding. I just like how it sounds.


6. What are you trying to quit?
Eating crap food.

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
Ikea commercials “You’re pathetic, Trevor. And you have tiny feet.”

8. Whose style do you dig?






9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...

10. What's the last craft you made?

11. A photo of the last happy mail you got

12. Something you've got lately?
(the dress and cardy. among many other clothes i'll show you later...)


13. What are you looking forward to?
moving to Victoria to live with my BFF Jason

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

15. Recent Favorite Movie?


16. Something you're working on right now?
No current crafts... I'm working on watching all my unwatched movies and reading all my new books

17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
I have no idea... Who do you think?

18. What gives you goosebumps?
Really good music

19. Share a new obsession.
LOOKBOOK.nu


20. What's the meaning of your life?
I don’t think I have one yet… I’m just trying to keep going...

No comments: