My Apartment

My mom and I went to look at an apartment on Thursday and I love it! It's a basement apartment, in someone's house, which is what I had in Thunder Bay. It's really close to my school, nice neighborhood, near a park. The walls are light green and dark purple (not as dark as it looks in the pictures). It's got two big closets (which I need). Washer & dryer just outside the door. The oven is old and small, but I might be able to get a new one from my Grandma's house. Overall, it's awesome and I'm so excited to move in September 1st and live in the city!!!

Here are the pictures.

You come in the door and turn right; this is the kitchen area.
The bathroom, just to the left as you walk in. The bath/shower is to the right of this picture.
Shelves to the left in the bathroom.
One end of the room.
The other end of the room. That's the closet behind the white doors. A nice big mirror on the left.

No comments: