The Little Pink Book

I've been working on the idea for a book in the style of How to Walk in High Heels by Camilla Morton and Confessions of an Heiress by Paris Hilton called The Little Pink Book. It will be full of articles and little tips about everything a girl should know from boys to fashion.

The topics I'm covering include Style: Fashion, Beauty; Home: House, Tech, Party, Food; Social: Boys/Relationships/Love, Friendships, Yourself.

Some articles are pure fun- "rules" for being a girl, fun stuff to do, etc. Some articles are quite serious- about staying true to yourself, dealing with boys, etc. I'm hoping that the book will appeal to girls from teenagers to mid-twenties. I want it to be fun and silly enough that girls will enjoy looking through it, but be full of enough substance that girls will really appreciate it.

I've started writing some articles for it. It will be a work in progress for a while, I'm in no rush. I won't have anything to write for it unless I have some life experiences to inspire my writing, so I think it will be a few years before I'm done.

Occasionally I'm going to post an article I'm working on. Most things I write are just rants, ramblings that I will edit later. So, don't judge me too harshly on my writing, these will just be the rough drafts.

No comments: