S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G Songs

I started thinking about all the songs I know that spell words in them. So here is a list I compiled. It's edu-tainment!


Glamorous by Fergie “G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS, yeah!”

Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani “This shit is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S”

Alcohol by Millionaires “Let’s get fucked up! A-L-C-O-H-O-L”

Ghetto Rock by Mos Def “Black Jack Johnson N-Y-C R-O-C-K-I-N-G”

U.G.L.Y. by Daphne and Celeste “U-G-L-Y You ain’t got no alibi, you ugly!”

L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson “L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O”

Obsessed with You by The Orion Experience “I got it back again that O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N”

Pinkberry by The Lady Tigra “P-I-N K-B-E R-R-Y Pinkberry!”

Pump It by The Black Eyed Peas “F-R-E-S-H We fresh! D-E-F, that's right we def! We definite B-E-P, we reppin' it!” “B-L-A-C-K E -Y-E-D P to the E, then the A to the S”


and my personal favorite, the spelling song that started it all...

"A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K!" by Arthur Reid

No comments: