Friday's Fave Five (minus two)

I was starved for new things to discover this week, so it’s Friday’s Fave Three.

Carrie Bradshaw’s Wardrobe
I recently watched the Sex and the City series for the fourth or fifth time. Although Carrie sometimes wears things that are ridiculous or just plain ugly, generally her style is amazing. I have a few favorite pieces.
Dress she wore to wedding
(Season 2)
Outfit for first day of jury duty
(Season 5)
Last night in New York dress
(Season 6)
First night in Paris dress
(Season 6)
Last night in Paris dress
(Season 6)
Aiden leaves outfit
(Season 4)

Apartment in Interview
I love this movie and I love the giant loft apartment it takes place in. It’s basically just one giant room except for the two bathrooms (one with just the bathtub, on with just the toilet). I love the modern kitchen. I love the curved blue sofa. I love the sheer curtains hiding the bedroom area. I love the big factory-style elevator. I love the big columns throughout. I love the exposed pipes on the ceiling. I love the floor-to-ceiling windows at each end. I love the hammock hanging between columns. It’s my dream apartment (except maybe I’d want an actual bedroom and a walk-in closet a la the Sex and the City movie). I want something huge and open like that. You could roller skate around that place. And it’s got exposed brick walls and exposed pipes, very industrial looking. If I could ever own an apartment like that someday I would be in heaven.

Celebrity Style Website
This site is great for girls who admire celebrity fashion. I myself like to look online at photo galleries of my favorite style stars to just soak up their style. This site has just about every young, stylish star in Hollywood today. My personal favorites include Mary-Kate Olsen, Sienna Miller, Mischa Barton, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, Megan Fox, and Blake Lively.

No comments: